Big bump = no fashion? | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big bump = no fashion?

This entry caca marba sbb nak jugak post....later I will susun balik k

I am not a fashionista..And not having model cutting...WTH?

and having big bump, it is not easy to choose what to wear...

I admit the early stage of pregnancy till now I hate to take pics (adakah sbb dh terlebih posing waktu kawen dl?)

The reason I fell like messy-lazy-serabut...Should I blame to pregnancy hormone? No-no

Early stage of pregnancy still ok..at least can wear all the normal wear to office...but once I cannot fit and felt comfortable with my normal wear, I need some new clothes..

The not so good thing I do not like typical baju mengandung....but at the same time I still need to buy new clothes since tak-da sapa nk wariskan baju2 mengandung..ghee

By looking to online store (plus no mood p shopping complex..rasa letih je jalan lama2 cr baju), I felt like "OMG...this is something that comfortable for pregnancy...and it can be use for nursing...and the most important thing I can afford it" ~ baju kat special shops for pregnant mum is quite expensive for me..plus banyak yg lengan pendek je...

So presenting here pregnant face (I consider as not glowing...since I hate to wear all type of cosmetics since pregnant...sbb masalah hidung sensitif dgn bau2 yg dipakai sdiri)




17 weeks
raya pertama suami isteri

20 weeks
little bump sudah ada...pls ignore messy workstation +p




22 weeks


25 weeks
attending antenatal class

29 weeks
I have a week of serious dried eyes (psl tu mata kecik ja)
kawan2 ofis ~ nmpk mcm rock mummy
encik suami ~ baju awak mcm apron
me ~ saja ja encik suami jeles with my sexy tummy =p


29 weeks
co annual dinner....wild wild west
but me..taram pakai pe yg boleh


3 comments:

  1. mt, mmg pun ima pun ms peknen mmg selekeh baju ntah ape2..huhuhu...dh bpe bulan ek?dah scan ke baby ape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. same as me. time pegnen mmg selekeh, selebet & yg seangkatan dgnnya. nk pakai bedak tabur kt muke pn malas. giloss. baju skrg asek ulang2 yg same je g keje. busan giler. rindunyer time kurus2 dulu leh pakai baju kurung pahang & look nice tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang nampak comei sungguh la bila preggy. ngeee....

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin