Test your blog speed | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Monday, January 13, 2014

Test your blog speed

I think for past few months I noticed my blog will took longer time to load.

So as part of blog spring cleaning, I decided to check the load time. You can use any tools (google je blog speed test)

I use http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/. For the first round checking 60.0s (seminit gak la)



So after reading few tips (again boleh je google..I edit a little bit here and there, the simple one adalah kat my sidebar email, fb, google + those images adalah disimpan di photobucket, so in order to make it faster ialah upload those image kat sidebar di picasaweb)

After first round, I test it again the result 3.92s (see some changes brings an impact!)…But the problem with this tools.pindom ialah saya tak reti baca description bawah2, so xtau tang mana nak adjust


So I tried another tool http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/. This website show some suggestions, which certain things can clearly understand.



 After edit a little bit here and that, I tested again and this time around 3.61s (not much different from the second one)



Overall, I am quite satisfied with the blog spring cleaning (certain things I could change especially tang header..dh nk ala2 header ke-ba-boom xboleh la nk reduce speed time kan?) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin