Laman 2008 | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Friday, August 22, 2008

Laman 2008

I have decided to add new tag which is "My Casio Exilim EX-Z60". This is especially for some of the pics with a lil bit touch of photography skills *if i have la...* Comments are most welcome :)

*My Casio Exilim EX-Z60*

I have no DSLR, but I believe we still can capture unique pics using typical digital camera..it's just need to improve the skills of using the camera...Most of the pics in this blos is using Exilim EX-Z60 *6 megapixel* and also my hp *of course pics from hp is not so good since its only 2 megapixel*
So, since I still not yet posted any picture from Laman 2008...here we go

"If a single rose can bring a smile to your face, imagine what these blossoms can do"

Boy : I'm wondering what it is?
Me : At right it is angklung

*indoor...so creativity*

*its a small paddy field*

*our national flower- hibiscus..but i'm not focusing on it..*

*orchid*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin