For fun : Only 5 question | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Friday, September 5, 2008

For fun : Only 5 question

I never play this so called as tagging games…*cik ima telah tagged sy..i think she missed out the rule of tagging games..so i put here*

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
5 years ago was 05.09.2003 kan?masa tu saya full time ACCA student, struggling and make some strategy so that I can passed 3 core final paper *I’ve done it…and I’m thinking to add myACCA tag since every time people asked what paper and so and so, I really cannot explain..sudah tua sgt ke sy smpi lupe?*
Hmm that time I have to admit sy kaki public phone..gwe telah mengkayakan Telekom Malaysia *erkk cinta jarak jauh ngan ex bf…dia dh selamat pun jadik suami org + bapak kpd sorg anak..sekian sbb glamer plak org yg xsepatutnya uhuks*…and rasanya bulan 9 taun tu I just bought my 1st ever hp *I’m struggling to get my first hp with my saving that I have..no so called as sponsor2 thing*

2. What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
1. Kerja…
2. Blogging..*today got 2 entry *
3. Thinking of buying new camera *casio, canon, or sony..but my budget less than 1k..any ideas? I cannot stop thinking until I got the thing..huhu nasib baik xde mimpi2 psl kamera..hmm i miss my camera*
4. Buka puasa at KL Convention Centre *will update the story, hmm can snap pics only using 2 megapixel hp..sob sob sob*
5. Some personal thinking kot…*planning again esp about career…rasa mcm mau cabut lps dapat bonus tp kena tggu smpai taun dpn bulan 3*

3. What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
Erm what is snack? Hmm maybe my junkies tak macam snacks kot
1. Bar * I love this carefour brand bar "baarre cerealiere"..but lately nih really difficult to get*
2. Calsiyum *betul ke eja ni..ala yogurt untk jadik tinggi..oho which not applicable to me kot*
3. Coco crunch
4. Maybe sunsweet prunes
5. Keropok ikan *cop kelantan, terengganu tu*

4. What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. working about 3 months at one of big 4 doing audit *cabut sbb rasa mcm serabut ola la*
2. working about 1 month plus at L’oreal *hari2 dgr watershine bla bla bla..I’m only temporary accounts staff*
3. one of big 4 doing tax
4. shared service currently - reporting team
5. coming soon….hehe my potential co soon to be disclose once I get it *mcm ya2 jer…sape2 nk offer kerja kat gue pun boleh*
p/s : baru perasan oho sumer kerja adalah berkaitan akaun..huhu maybe should learn other skills maybe IT

5 People i want to tag :
1. My dear
2. My sister
3. Shara
4. Amie
5. anybody – but pls inform me ya…leh kita berkenal2 dlm dunia cyber ini

ima, i’m done with my homework…now it’s my turn to wait the person i’m tagging to do their homework *ececeh perasan mcm lecturer bagi assignment plak..*

xoxo

1 comments:

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin