Selamat ulang tahun sayang! | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Monday, March 7, 2011

Selamat ulang tahun sayang!

I am 1 year old =)


"I might not be a perfect mother, you might not be a perfect son...
but together we complete each other"


Happy birthday my lil Afham!


First child will always embark years of motherhood. As he turns 1 year old it means that I have become a mother for a year..and still long way to go.

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.-Rajneesh


There's a lot of motherhood quotes and I found this as interesting "Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.- Mildred B. Vermont"

I really hope that I can post few series of "A Year of Motherhood" (AYoM). Just stay tune!

Besides it means a week to go for our 2nd anniversary. Seems March is celebrating month! *encik suami offer henbeg itu masih valid kah?..kui kui kui...*

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday dear Afham =)

    dah berjalan ke belum nie? kalo x blh main kejar2 dgn Naurah moncong tue..hahhaha =)

    next time kite jumpe Insyallah Afham dah berjalan yer Zue =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin