Ibu, Ultraman pakai spenda tak? | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Monday, July 8, 2013

Ibu, Ultraman pakai spenda tak?

I knew sooner or later my kid will ask questions on many thing.

Then I think past few months Afham started to asked question here and there…(which sometimes I totally have no idea how to answer)

Ibu, gapo kereta banyak?
(agak sbb kakak nursery org Kelantan..maka kdg2 slang Afham pun cm kelantan!)

Among those questions, I would say this is the most funniest one!
“Ibu, Ultraman pakai spenda tak?”

I don’t answered straight away…instead laughed till he asked again..(I don’t remembered the exact answer, but later when I told husband on this, Afham sendiri pulak jawab Ultraman pakai pampers!...haha

Sometimes he even asked like never-ending-questions-and-answer like
“Mak Tok kat mana?”
“Kedah”
“kedah kat mana?”
“kedah kat utara”
“utara kat mana?”
“utara dalam Malaysia”
“Malaysia kat mana”
“Malaysia kat bumi”
“Bumi kat mana?”

He even asked me “Ibu, kenapa ibu kawen ngan ayah?” I just answered something I though simple (and 3 years old kid can understand) “ibu suka ngan ayah”
Then he continued “kenapa suka ngan ayah?”
OMG…pengsan …jawab ape yg boleh la kan

He even asked husband “nape tak bawak afham g kenduri?” (area tangga kat rumah mmg hang gambar kawen kitaorg..so he asked while referring to those pics)
When husband answered “masa tu afham xde lagi”
Afham not satisfied…

And of course day by day, tonnes of questions he will asked. Something even simple thing like he saw a cat licking, running, jumping and so on

Turn Alif coming soon


OK, now I have to be prepare with his questions and  later turn Alif pulak..once dah sekolah nanti agaknya lagi banyak soalan (urm klu tak tau nak jawab boleh ke jawab based on Wikipedia / google?)


Kalau dua2 tanya macam2 serentak camne nak jawab?

1 comments:

  1. Sebijik perangai mcm anak buah Umi Qi....makan apa auntie....roti....roti apa....ahhaha mcm lagu bangau oh bangau kan hahahahha...layankan ajer mommy...itulah cara mereka belajar...keep asking and keep smiling back...dont punish them...give a lot of love to them :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin