Terjawab sudah...tiba masanya... | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Friday, November 21, 2008

Terjawab sudah...tiba masanya...

Let guess ape yg sudah terjawab? big day date? last day of working? anything important.....

Its about TARA season 3....ya we already know that Ida & Tania couldn't make it to become no 1...but I'm still happy because Geoff & Tish do not win *hehe...I think you all know why this couple is not my favourite....*

But I'm really proud because Ida & Tania enjoying while racing ...hip hip hooray...they still have time to enjoy every single moments..even they managed to grab the foods, drinks...bravo...*should they receive an award for this thing? or can I give them award..psstt they even didn't read my reading kan?*

After all Malaysia team *specific gals team* was so powerful...Zabrina-Joe Jer, Pamela-Vanessa, Ida-Tania...all of them equal since they are FINAL 3...

But the only thing Zab-Joe Jer win the race...*1st season M'sia team No 1, 2nd season M'sia team No 2, 3rd seaon M'sia team No 3..
...
...
...
4th season..pls bring back the No 1..pls...

Pen off for today...I will have more to write for the next entries....

*what do you think the relevance of Siti & DK pics above with my next entry?....*


To be reveal soon...have a nice weekends readers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin