Alexa ranking for blogger | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Monday, July 14, 2014

Alexa ranking for blogger

Have you ever wonder your blog ranking?

For me, personally I never check before. I mean I don't bother about it, since considering I blog on my own time (tho most of the post are scheduled nowadays)

But past month, I just taking some initiative to check and also learn some tips from other blogger on how to improve Alexa ranking

Status on 11 June 2014 
(alexa and from others website as well...4million out of 30 million - consider as still not bad for not so professional blogger)




Anyway, some tips shared from the expert including put the sidebar widget, claim the site on alexa and of course more frequent update

Status as 30 June 2014

Improved to 3,235,423 from 4,124,788
And since I claim my site as Malaysia, it showed the ranking in Malaysia (but earlier not showed, some said because the number is big, so they do not showed it... 

Status as at 5 July 2014

Global rank 3,551,865 (decline)
however rank in Malaysia improved from 20,363 to 17,528


Here the ranking arrived

Alexa Global ranking


Alexa Traffic Rank
A rough estimate of this site's popularity.

The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors to this site and pageviews on this site over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1. 

Updated Daily

Traffic Rank in Country
A rough estimate of this site's popularity in a specific country.

The rank by country is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors to this site and pageviews on this site from users from that country over the past month. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1 in that country.

Updated Daily

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least I almost can said that the expert tips are true. If you wonder your Alexa ranking, you can check here http://www.alexa.com/

Later I will check again my Alexa ranking (once in a while), but I will not suprised if it will decline (as blog entry depends on blogging mood and time)

1 comments:

  1. aida x cek. pernah cek dulu kala.
    blog tak glamer, tau da keputusan nyer hi hi hi...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin