Sample : Resignation letter with request early release via buy out | Wonderful motherhood
Wonderful motherhood

Monday, October 13, 2014

Sample : Resignation letter with request early release via buy out

Dah alang-alang cerita pasal resignation, up satu entri sample resignation letter with request early release (buy out)

Motip...supaya kalau ada yg carik contoh bolehla nak guna, or in case in future myself nak resign bolehla refer sini balik (heh tau tak haritu nak rangka surat pun pening nak susun ayat - even tho boleh je copy paste..lepas tu boleh lupa save resign letter yang lepas-lepas...nasib jumpa. So inilah hasilnya)


Name
Adress

Date, year


Boss / HR
Office address


Dear Sirs

Notice of Resignation

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am resigning from my position with <company name>.

I understand that my notice period is three months notice but I would appreciate that you are able to release me one month early because my new employer wants me to start work at the earliest date. Therefore, my new employer would like to buy out one month of short notice. <Please amend according to your situation sebab ada yang notis 2 bulan, pastu sebulan kompeni baru nak buy out, etc>

Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities during my notice period.

While I believe that I am moving for good reasons, I am sorry to leave, and I thank you for your support during my time with the company, which I have found enjoyable and fulfilling. I wish  <company name> continued success in its future endeavours.

Thank you for the opportunities for growth that you have provided me.


Yours sincerely



Name


cc.
1. Boss / HR
2. Immediate supervisor


Simple, professional and also straight forward. Kalau ikut tips-tips sebaik-baiknya resign hari Jumaat sebab boss ada 2 hari bertenang (Sabtu, Ahad). Bukan apa kalau hari2 jumpa boss lepas tu hari Isnin bagi surat resign, nanti Selasa sampai Jumaat dia asik tanya pasal "betui ka nak resign? kami counter offer...."

But my case kali ni resign hari Rabu, sebab schedule big boss penuh kita selit selit jelah masa yang sesuai, lagipun amat jarang jarang dapat jumpa big boss.


1 comments:

  1. assalam...surat ni awak yg draft ke?saya tgh cari buyout letter ni

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin